British Book Design and Production Awards, New Date: 18 January 2023, De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, London
British Book Design and Production Awards 2022 Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in participating in the British Book Design and Production Awards (BBD&PA). Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to the BBD&PA. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of the British Book Design and Production Awards – The British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF).
- The price of one Early Bird BBD&PA ticket is £170 + VAT. or a table of 10 at £1600 + VAT. (The Early Bird Rates are only applicable until 23 September.)
The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access The De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5DA, on, 7th November 2022, when The British Book Design and Production Awards is scheduled to be hosted.
- Please note that BBD&PA tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- If you are not able to access– The De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms due to delays, Government or Local Authority regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If The BBD&PA is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, BPIF has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If The BBD&PA is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, Government or Local Authority announcements, strikes, epidemic or pandemic.
- If The BBD&PA has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- BPIF does not take any responsibility for personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue.
We hope that you have a great time at the British Book Design and Production Awards and we look forward to seeing you there!